Friday, June 06, 2008

WELCOME, SON OF MUTT!!!

It gives me great joy (and a considerable amount of pride as an uncle!) to announce the arrival of co-founder Mutt Ploughman's first son!

Mutt's "little man" came into the world on this past Monday, June 2, 2008, which just so happens to be the birth date of his aunt (and our sister), born in 1976. Mutt Jr. weighed in at a whopping 10 pounds, 6 ounces and is, as you can imagine, healthy and strong as can be.

On behalf of the entire Secret Thread community around the globe, I want to take a moment to heartily congratulate Mutt, his wife (who is also doing well, I hear from the proud poppa himself) and Mutt Jr.'s two older sisters on this momentous occasion in their lives. As for (not so) lil' Mutt, welcome to the world buddy!! It's a blessing to have you here and we wish you a happy, healthy and holy life.

Mutt my friend, I know how long you have been anticipating this day with great joy and hope. Let your own father-son journey begin, just as Walter Brogan's has... I know you are going to love having a son of your own! What a glorious gift of the Lord.

Ad majorem Dei gloriam!

2 comments:

Mutt Ploughman said...

THANK YOU!! On behalf of my two girls, my wife and my new son Patrick, I heartily thank the legions of fans who have expressed this sentiment. (???) It is GREAT to have my own son. Hey, maybe Duke was right all along!??? "Son of Mutt" is truckin' right along, eatin' and secretin'. He is a very cute kid. We are loving having him around. His sisters think he's the bee's knees. Thank God for healthy babies, for all babies, for all His great gifts....

Duke Altum said...

The only thing I can think to say in response to that is; AMEN!!