Monday, March 19, 2007

This Is Lame

Mutt here, it's ridiculous how lousy we're doing on the postings these days. I am not really helping matters much either, but there is a lot going on in my world these days as Duke alluded to. One thing is for sure, Duke ain't updated the "What We're Reading" thing in a while. Since reading God's Grandeur and Other Poems by Gerard Manley Hopkins, I've read the following as part of my Lenten spiritual reading program:

Further Letters of Gerard Manley Hopkins
Echoing Silence, Thomas Merton on the Vocation of Writing
and currently I am in the middle of a superb book, What Is the Point of Being a Christian? by Timothy Radcliffe, OP

I also hope to some time soon post again in my Journal of a 'Novel', since I have been making stilted but nonetheless period progress in that effort as well.

Tell you what, if Duke doesn't post a POTW soon, I'm gonna do it myself.......

No comments: